Deni Multi-Tier Food Steamer - 7500

Deni Multi-Tier Food Steamer - 7500 Reviews



More Picture


I had a small steamer that I used for quite a long time, and decided to upgrade to a bigger one, mainly because I wanted to steam my corn on the cob. After searching through many steamers and reading all the reviews, thanks to all the reviewers, you were very helpful, I settled on the Deni Multi-Tier Food Steamer - 7500. One complaint, lack of recipes for this particular steamer. You can look online for general steaming recipes, but it would be easier if they were provided with the steamer. Two trials were necessary for my corn on the cob. Twenty minutes was just a bit too much although the corn was quite edible. I just like it a bit on the crunchy side. I found that fifteen minutes was perfect. All three ears fit easily into a single tier. The steamer has a cone that fits around the heating element and this allows for quick start steaming. The flavor enhancer sits over the steam element and allows for flavor additions. It works quite well, I've used vanilla for a couple of desserts, and liquid smoke for a turkey breast I steamed for turkey salad, yum. Everything is very east to read, the digital timer, where to add extra water, if needed, and the water level float, not as easy, but still acceptable. My only other complaint, is the bottoms of the tiers. I read a scathing report on these, and while I didn't have as much trouble as the other reviewer, the fact that the bottoms don't lock in on tier two and three, and the locking set up is not very effective on tier 1, could cause some problems while removing food from the unit. I haven't had too much trouble with this, but that could be the food I've steamed was easy to remove. All in all I found this steamer to be most excellent, and can be used to steam a lot of food, nice for a family!

Deni Multi-Tier Food Steamer - 7500 Feature

  • Deni Food Steamer
Features: 1, 2, or 3 tier cooking. Digital timer, LCD display. Exterior water level indicator. Large 10-quart capacity. Removable bases allow for ease in steaming larger items. Programmable for easy and convenient healthy cooking. 90-minute timer. Angled digital display for easy viewing. Automatic keep-warm function. Turbo steam function begins cooking within second. Drip tray collects liquid for making gravies and sauces. Herb and spice infuser adds aroma and flavor to dishes. Removable bases with 6 molded egg slots. Unit includes: rice bowl, measuring cup, and herb infuser. Dimensions: 9.4'L x 11.2'W x 18'H.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

GOOD PRODUCT - WRONG PICTURE - M. Ambrose -
this product works well. however, it is not the 7500 as shown. it is model 7550. i prefer the model 7500 and Amazon should not mis-represent.

Healthy Food - Beris Brickles - Silverton OR.USA
The Deni Multi- Tier Steamer is all it purports to bebr /br /Steams veggies beautifully


Nov 06, 2010 14:36:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment